Russell Painting specializes in beautifying and restoring surfaces; whether with paint, coatings and repair. We offer an exceptional range of quality services with a track record of excellence.
- Commercial and residential painting
- Interior or exterior painting
- Roof coatings
- Garage flooring coating
- Patio and sundeck resurfacing with coatings
- Commercial flooring
For a free estimate on any of the techniques for restoring a roof,
exterior or interior or concrete surface
Call 386-532-0333 now
About roof coatings
During these tough economic times we have to make every penny count, and this is the solution for commercial building owners who are deferring new construction costs by maintaining existing structures. The manufacturer of Conklin® Roof Coating Systems has certified that our company and crews are thoroughly trained to ensure proper installation of Conklin roofing products.
- Metal roof restoration (MR) system
- EPDM (Rubber) restoration coating system
- Ply system – applied as a liquid
- Fabric reinforced systems – very strong
- Sprayed polyurethane foam system
- Built-up roofs (BUR)
- Asphalt shingle or rolled roofs
- Modified bitumen
- Elastomeric roof coatings
Most of these roofing systems are white, reflective roofs, which save significant energy dollars even in Florida’s relentless sun, where a roof can reach 140 degrees. A reflective roof can lower that to 90 degrees. Reflective roofing results in less demand for interior cooling because roof heat is not transferred into a building. The cost savings can repay the cost of the roof coating.
About our painting services
Our painters coming to your business or house are total professionals, trained in how to respect your home or the work going on at your business or industrial site. We stand behind the craftsmanship that goes into your project.
Residential interior and exterior painting
- One room or many
- Woodwork and trim
Commercial interior and exterior painting
- Manufacturing space
- Medical and professional space
- Apartments and condos
About concrete floor and surface coatings
- You get a first class new floor: Epoxy dries to a tough yet exceptionally good looking surface. You have your choice of colors, patterns and textures. Aggregates can be added to the top coat to help make moisture prone areas more slip resistant. This is the ultimate level of garage floor or patio and sun deck surfacing. For concrete restoration and crack repair: We use a grinder with a diamond blade to cut a “V”. By expanding the crack our special poly filler will spread evenly into the break. This is the most unique, sophisticated process that has been designed.
- Eliminating stains and marks: these areas are cleaned using special cleaning agents. All impurities in the concrete are eliminated, and then we utilize a special machine to “scarify” the surface, which gets at impurities deep down and better prepares the surface to bond with the epoxy coating.
- Epoxy coatings cover minor imperfections and it is a hardener. Concrete is porous and the coating penetrates into the pores which gives it added density and strength.
The estimate we provide will be detailed and in writing. You may be getting more than one. Ours may not be the lowest, because low-ball estimates often mean the contractor is cutting corners. You will find our quality is affordable and our happy customers will attest to our quality.
Restoring and beautifying surfaces is our commitment
Call 386-532-0333 today for a free estimate on any of our proven services
Russell Painting Inc. proudly serves Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Winter Park, Brandon, Winter Haven, Lutz, Plant City, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, Lake Mary, Wesley Chapel, Clearwater, St Pete, and Sarasota.